The eighth edition of the International Workshop on Lot Sizing will be held in Glasgow, United Kingdom. The venue of the workshop is "University of Strathclyde". The workshop starts on Wednesday, August 23 and ends on Friday, August 25 (2017).
As in the previous years (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016), the goal of the workshop is to cover recent advances in lot sizing: new approaches for classical problems, new relevant problems, integration of lot sizing with other problems such as scheduling, distribution or vehicle routing, presentation of case studies, etc. The workshop will also aim at favoring exchanges between researchers and enhancing fruitful collaboration.
Local organizing Committee:
- Kerem AKARTUNALI, University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom (email@example.com).
- Ashwin ARULSELVAN, University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Mahdi DOOSTMOHAMMADI, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom (Mahdi.Doostmohammadi@ed.ac.uk).
- Roberto ROSSI, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom (Roberto.Rossi@ed.ac.uk).
- Nabil Absi (France)
- Bernardo Almada-Lobo (Portugal)
- Christian Almeder (Germany)
- Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès (France)
- Silvio de Araujo (Brasil)
- Meltem Denizel (Turkey)
- Raf Jans (Canada)
- Kerem Akartunali (UK)
- Hark-Chin Hwang (South Korea)
- Safia Kedad-Sidhoum (France)
- Edwin Romeijn (USA)
- Wilco van den Heuvel (Netherlands)
- Laurence A. Wolsey (Belgium)